Find a place to call home.
Home groups are a vital part of Evergreen Church and of following Christ. God intends for us to live life together, and home groups can help. Times, topics, and types of groups vary.
- Sunday Morning Home Group: Sunday mornings, 8:30-9:45 am, Conference Room, adults & youth. Contact Heidi or Allen Wallace, Ralph or Beth Carver, or Ed or Cheryl Harrison.
- Women’s Home Group: 2nd & 4th Wednesdays, 12:30-2pm, Conference Room. Contact Laura Giessler.
- Men’s Wednesday Noon Bible Study: Wednesdays, 12-1 pm, Evergreen Church. Contact Chip Giessler.
- Soul Food: Wednesdays, 7:30-9pm, Wegman’s Cafe (upstairs), adults & youth. Contact Chip Giessler. or Jody Graves.
- First Place 4 Health Group: A Christ-centered total wellness program: Mondays, 7-8:30 pm, Evergreen Church, men & women. Contact Gale Umemoto.
- Thursday Evening Women’s Group: Thursdays, 7-8:30 pm, Evergreen Church. Contact Becky Hanrahan.
- Men’s Spiritual Formation Group – Fridays, 8:30-9:30am, Conference Room. Contact Chip Giessler.
- Creative Spirituality: 1st and 3rd Fridays, 10:30-noon, Evergreen Conference Room. Contact Dana Jackson.
- Bible & Basketball – Saturdays, 7:30-9 am, Galilee UMC, adults & youth. Contact Chip Giessler.
- Parents of Challenging Children Support Group—2nd Sundays, 11:30-12:30, Middle School room. Contact LeeAnn George.
Pick up a Home Group brochure on the Info Board at Evergreen Church for more detailed descriptions.