Our School’s Philosophy:
Every child is unique and precious to God. It is our desire to partner with you in nurturing your child socially, emotionally, intellectually, physically, and spiritually. We will integrate the work of God into a well-rounded curriculum. Our small class sizes help us to focus on your child’s unique gifts and areas of growth.
3 Year Olds
- Tues/Thurs, 9:30am – 12:30pm
- $200 per month (9 monthly payments plus $100 registration fee)
- Must be 3 years old by Sept 30, 2019.
4 Year Olds
- Mon/Wed/Fri – 9:30am – 12:30pm
- $245 per month (9 monthly payments plus $100 registration fee)
- Must be 4 years old by Sept 30, 2019.
New! Pre-K for 4 1/2 Year Olds:
- Mon/Tue/Wed/Thurs – 9:30am – 1:30pm
- $400 per month (9 monthly payments plus $100 registration fee)
- Must be 4 1/2 years old by Sept 1, 2019.
Click here for questions or to request more information.
Reasons why Evergreen Christian Preschool is right for your child!
- Small Class Size
- Lots of individual attention
- Outdoor play
- Chapel time
- Great new building
- Loving, experienced teachers
What do we do at Preschool?
- Center Time: Children choose from varied activities: play-dough, books, blocks, creative art, dramatic play, puzzles, puppets, games (Self Direction, Choice, Problem Solving, Imagination, Manual Dexterity)
- Story Time: We read a variety of stories relating to the Bible, theme and letter of the day. (Listening, Attention, Language, Literacy)
- Arts & Crafts: We do art projects linked to the Bible story, theme, or letter of the day. (Sharing, Following Directions, Fine Motor Skills, Creative Expression)
- Chapel Time: Children interact and listen to the Pastor talk about God’s Word. They pray, discuss, and sit quietly together during a short time of worship (Listening, Attention, Following Direction)
- Snack Time / Outside Play: The children learn manners and develop social skills wile communicating with their peers. (Gross Motor, Socialization)
- Music Time: Children participate in different experiences including active and quiet songs, finger plays, and instruments. (Unity, Movement, Memory, Expression)
- Circle Time: Promotes language use as a class: calendar/weather, sharing thoughts, learning about God. (Language, Creative Thinking)
Contact us for more information or to schedule a tour: