It is our deep desire that you feel welcome coming as you are, and that after spending some time sensing the presence of God through the Evergreen family, you will be more aware of God’s love for you and God’s profound purpose for your life.
Please join us every Sunday morning at 10am, either at Evergreen Church or online via Facebook Live!
Current Message Series: Ending & Beginning Well
Number 2 on Stephen Covey’s well known list of “Seven Habits of Highly Effective People” is “Begin with the end in mind”. That’s a great idea. But it’s ALSO a great idea to end with the beginning in mind.
There may be value in looking back at the beginning. But when drawing to a close of one chapter, there is great value in keeping the next beginning in the front of our mind.
After twenty years serving God at Evergreen Church, founding pastor Chip Giessler will be reappointed to a new ministry setting at the end of June. So in his final 7-week message series, he will present some of his favorite, vitally important truths from God’s word, all with an eye toward God’s sure faithfulness for our future as well as our present.
We hope you’ll join us every week!
- May 13 – Leadership Team
- May 14 – ESL Graduation
- May 19 – Official announcement of the new pastor coming to Evergreen
- May 19 – Evergreen 101 class starts (6-8pm)
- May 20 – Evergreen College Student Brunch, 10am @ the Leesburg Diner
- May 31 – Roots (4th – 5th grade) pool party @ the Jacksons’
- June 2 – Special lunch and program in honor of the Giessler family
- June 2 – Youth Group pool party @ the Jacksons’
- June 6 – Calling 21 Intern Maddie Garrett begins to serve at Evergreen (& Mount Zion)
- June 8 – Ladies Tea with Laura G.
- June 3-7 – Preschool camp
- June 9-12 – Red Valley UMC youth mission trip (@ Evergreen)
- June 20-22 – Virginia Annual Conference (Roanoke)
- June 23 – Pastor Chip’s last Sunday at Evergreen
- June 30 – Evergreen’s first Sunday with our new pastor
- July 14 – 19 – Youth Mission Trip to Wheeling WV
- August 5-9 – Vacation Bible School @ Evergreen Church
Ask Pastor Chip about Evergreen 101
Every person is on a spiritual journey in life; some are simply more aware of this than others. You may be just beginning to recognize this spiritual dimension to life; or you may have been consciously walking the path for years. What matters to God is where we’re heading. Are we actively seeking to draw closer to God? Or are we letting the culture around us deaden our spiritual senses and pull us further away from God? Evergreen Church invites you to come as you are, wherever you are on your journey.
Since our first worship service on October 17, 1999, Evergreen has been and is a church in which individuals and families have grown in their relationship with God – through worship, service and fellowship.
After meeting at Evergreen Mill Elementary School for 11 years, and Loudoun Country Day School for 2 more, we moved into our brand new church building on March 10, 2013, located at 19619 Evergreen Mills Road, Leesburg, VA (a half mile past Heritage High School, just outside Leesburg). This is an exciting time for you to come and see what God is doing at Evergreen Church.
We worship every Sunday at 10am. Our vision is to experience God, to exalt God, and to extend God to others. In other words, we want to know and love God, acknowledging and honoring God’s rightful place at the center of our lives, and we want to share the difference God makes in our lives with those who don’t know Him.