It is our deep desire that you feel welcome coming as you are, and that after spending some time sensing the presence of God through the Evergreen family, you will be more aware of God’s love for you and God’s profound purpose for your life.
Current Message Series:
Salt & Light
It’s winter-time – a season of seeing salt scattered to remedy the light stuff that falls to cover the ground. But when Jesus calls His followers to be salt & light, He has something else in mind. What?
Salt preserves and brings out flavors. Light gives life and enables people to see. Do you preserve the people around you? Do you bring out the best in them? Do people glow with life when you’re around? Do you help them see (God, in particular) more clearly? The world needs what Jesus wants to do through us. In this series we’ll be inspired and equipped to be salt & light.
Come join us!
Every person is on a spiritual journey in life; some are simply more aware of this than others. You may be just beginning to recognize this spiritual dimension to life; or you may have been consciously walking the path for years. What matters to God is where we’re heading. Are we actively seeking to draw closer to God? Or are we letting the culture around us deaden our spiritual senses and pull us further away from God? Evergreen Church invites you to come as you are, wherever you are on your journey.
Since our first worship service on October 17, 1999, Evergreen has been and is a church in which individuals and families have grown in their relationship with God – through worship, service and fellowship.
After meeting at Evergreen Mill Elementary School for 11 years, and Loudoun Country Day School for 2 more, we moved into our brand new church building on March 10, 2013, located at 19619 Evergreen Mills Road, Leesburg, VA (a half mile past Heritage High School, just outside Leesburg). This is an exciting time for you to come and see what God is doing at Evergreen Church.
We worship every Sunday at 10am. Our vision is to experience God, to exalt God, and to extend God to others. In other words, we want to know and love God, acknowledging and honoring God’s rightful place at the center of our lives, and we want to share the difference God makes in our lives with those who don’t know Him.
- February 8, 15 & 22 – Evergreen 101
- February 13 – Leadership Team meeting (all welcome)
- February 16 – LEH Shelter dinner
- February 18 – Worship Burn @ Evergreen, 9 am – 9 pm
- February 25 – Youth Talent night & dinner – whole church invited
- February 26 – DC Urban Mission trip
- March 4 – Youth Cello recital at Evergreen Church
- March 5 – One Hour of Tango! – A free concert by an outstanding trio (guitar, violin, viola) from Shenandoah Conservatory. After worship at Evergreen
- March 13 – Leadership Team meeting (all welcome)
- March 25 – Women’s trip to Sight & Sound Theater
- March 26 – Communion class for children & parents
- March 26 – June 8 – Loudoun Soccer uses fields M-Th, 5-8 pm
- April 2 – “First Communion” opportunity for children
- April 9 – Palm Sunday
- April 10 – Leadership Team meeting (all welcome)
- April 16 – Easter Sunday
- May 3 – Winchester District Clergy @ Evergreen
- May 8 – Leadership Team meeting (all welcome)
- May 26 – Last day of class for Evergreen Christian Preschool
- June 12 – Leadership Team meeting (all welcome)
- June 16-18 – Annual Conference in Hampton VA
- July 10 – Leadership Team meeting (all welcome)
- July 16-21 – Youth Mission Trip to House of the Carpenter, Wheeling WV
- July 31- August 4 – Vacation Bible School
- August 14 – Leadership Team meeting (all welcome)
- September 6 – Evergreen Christian Preschool “meet your teacher” day
- September 7 – 1st day of class for Preschool
Visit Our Partners