It is our deep desire that you feel welcome coming as you are, and that after spending some time sensing the presence of God through the Evergreen family, you will be more aware of God’s love for you and God’s profound purpose for your life.
Current Message Series:
FaithQuest – Each of us has received life as a gift from God. God is the Giver of life. This gift we’ve received isn’t an object; it’s an invitation to an adventure.
The adventure isn’t a solo quest; it is thoroughly relational. God the Father invites us into relationship with Himself, and has placed us into relationship with others.
As we daily live this adventure, are we doing it in a way that is both fulfilling and God-honoring?
Come with us as we each consider our journey – where we are, where we’re going, and who we’re journeying with.
- April 23 – Charting the Course
- April 30 – The Guidebook
- May 7 – Not Travelling Alone
- May 14 – Responding to the Creator
- May 21 – Helping Others on the Journey
- May 28 – Every Step in Light of Christ
Come join us!
- April 20 – LEH Shelter dinner ministry
- April 21 – SportsPlex use of the Worship Center, 6:30 pm
- April 21 – Prayer for All Nations, 7 pm,
- April 24 – FaithQuest session #6, 6-8 pm
- April 28 – “Roots” – ‘Tween Group (4th-5th grade), 7-8:30 pm
- May 1 – Evergreen time slot for Bible Reading Marathon outside Loudoun Courthouse, 1:30 pm
- May 3 – Winchester District Clergy @ Evergreen
- May 7 – Confirmation as part of Worship
- May 8 – Leadership Team meeting (all welcome)
- May 12 – “Roots” – ‘Tween Group (4th-5th grade), 7-8:30 pm
- May 20 – Worship “Burn” @ Evergreen, 9 am – 9 pm
- May 26 – Last day of class for Evergreen Christian Preschool
- May 28 – Annual Military Recognition Ceremony @ Evergreen Pavilion right after worship
- June 9 – “Roots” Pool Party – ‘Tween Group (4th-5th grade), 7-8:30 pm
- June 12 – Leadership Team meeting (all welcome)
- June 16-18 – Annual Conference in Hampton VA
- July 10 – Leadership Team meeting (all welcome)
- July 16-21 – Youth Mission Trip to House of the Carpenter, Wheeling WV
- July 31- August 4 – Vacation Bible School
- August 14 – Leadership Team meeting (all welcome)
- September 6 – Evergreen Christian Preschool “meet your teacher” day
- September 7 – 1st day of class for Preschool
Every person is on a spiritual journey in life; some are simply more aware of this than others. You may be just beginning to recognize this spiritual dimension to life; or you may have been consciously walking the path for years. What matters to God is where we’re heading. Are we actively seeking to draw closer to God? Or are we letting the culture around us deaden our spiritual senses and pull us further away from God? Evergreen Church invites you to come as you are, wherever you are on your journey.
Since our first worship service on October 17, 1999, Evergreen has been and is a church in which individuals and families have grown in their relationship with God – through worship, service and fellowship.
After meeting at Evergreen Mill Elementary School for 11 years, and Loudoun Country Day School for 2 more, we moved into our brand new church building on March 10, 2013, located at 19619 Evergreen Mills Road, Leesburg, VA (a half mile past Heritage High School, just outside Leesburg). This is an exciting time for you to come and see what God is doing at Evergreen Church.
We worship every Sunday at 10am. Our vision is to experience God, to exalt God, and to extend God to others. In other words, we want to know and love God, acknowledging and honoring God’s rightful place at the center of our lives, and we want to share the difference God makes in our lives with those who don’t know Him.
Visit Our Partners