It is our deep desire that you feel welcome coming as you are, and that after spending some time sensing the presence of God through the Evergreen family, you will be more aware of God’s love for you and God’s profound purpose for your life.
Current Message Series:
Keeping the Main Thing
What matters most? Focus on that.
In a message series earlier this year we found a benefit of having shared core values is that it allows for people to have differences in opinions without having to part ways.
Each week we saw Biblical evidence that even in the first generations of the Christian church, differing opinions distracted and divided Jesus’ followers. But this need not happen. God calls us to stay focused on what matters most – to keep Jesus the Main Thing. This is what the New Testament letter to the Galatians was about, and it speaks directly to us today.
Come join us!
- October 18 – LEH Shelter dinner
- October 19 – Prayer for all Nations
- October 20 – Women’s Movie Night, Myra O’s
- October 21 – Annual Charge Conference, 11:30am
- October 21 – Strings recital @ Evergreen , 2pm (open to all)
- October 21 – Youth Lock – In
- October 22 – Men’s Movie Night, Larry O’s: “Wonder”
- October 25-28 – Men’s Walk to Emmaus
- November 1-4 – Women’s Walk to Emmaus
- November 9-11 – Middle school retreat
- November 12 – Leadership Team, 7pm (open to all)
- November 17 – Church-wide Holiday dinner
- Nov 30-Dec 2 – High school retreat
- December 10 – Leadership Team, 7pm (open to all)
- December 13 – Evergreen Christian Preschool Christmas Program
Ask Pastor Chip about Evergreen 101
Every person is on a spiritual journey in life; some are simply more aware of this than others. You may be just beginning to recognize this spiritual dimension to life; or you may have been consciously walking the path for years. What matters to God is where we’re heading. Are we actively seeking to draw closer to God? Or are we letting the culture around us deaden our spiritual senses and pull us further away from God? Evergreen Church invites you to come as you are, wherever you are on your journey.
Since our first worship service on October 17, 1999, Evergreen has been and is a church in which individuals and families have grown in their relationship with God – through worship, service and fellowship.
After meeting at Evergreen Mill Elementary School for 11 years, and Loudoun Country Day School for 2 more, we moved into our brand new church building on March 10, 2013, located at 19619 Evergreen Mills Road, Leesburg, VA (a half mile past Heritage High School, just outside Leesburg). This is an exciting time for you to come and see what God is doing at Evergreen Church.
We worship every Sunday at 10am. Our vision is to experience God, to exalt God, and to extend God to others. In other words, we want to know and love God, acknowledging and honoring God’s rightful place at the center of our lives, and we want to share the difference God makes in our lives with those who don’t know Him.