It is our deep desire that you feel welcome coming as you are, and that after spending some time sensing the presence of God through the Evergreen family, you will be more aware of God’s love for you and God’s profound purpose for your life.
Current Message Series:
Who is Jesus? … the Jesus of the Bible? …the Jesus of Christian faith? …the Jesus of your life? Jesus on Earth was God with Us — Immanuel.
Risen from the dead and seated at the right hand of God the Father, Jesus alone is Savior of the world, and Lord of all. Only Jesus is a fully human/fully divine Friend to all who call upon Him.
But Jesus was and is also a Teacher. What were His teachings, and what do they mean for us, for our families, for our society? Some of His teachings are familiar. Some are not. Which of these do you recognize?
- February 26 – Watch Where You Build
- March 5 – Who’s My Neighbor?
- March 12 – Investment Priorities
- March 19 – Better Late Than Early?
- March 26 – What’s It Worth?
- April 2 – Welcome Home
- April 9 – Parable in Action (Palm/Passion Sunday)
- April 16 – Kernel in the Ground (Easter Sunday)
Come join us!
- February 24 – “Roots” – ‘Tween Group (4th-5th grade), 7-8:30 pm at Evergreen Church
- February 25 – Youth Talent night & dinner – whole church invited, 6pm at Evergreen Church (free)
- February 26 – DC Urban Mission trip
- March 1 – Ash Wednesday service, noon, Shenandoah U. Rt. 7 (44160 Scholar Plaza #100, Leesburg, VA 20176)
- March 4 – Youth Cello recital at Evergreen Church
- March 5 – One Hour of Tango! – A free concert by an outstanding trio (guitar, violin, viola) from Shenandoah Conservatory. After worship at Evergreen Church.
- March 10 – “Roots” – ‘Tween Group (4th-5th grade), 7-8:30 pm at Evergreen Church
- March 11 – Breakfast Club Fellowship (retired/near retirement) – 8:30 am @ Bob Evans in Leesburg
- March 13 – Leadership Team meeting (all welcome)
- March 24 – “Roots” – ‘Tween Group (4th-5th grade), 7-8:30 pm at Evergreen Church
- March 25 – Women’s trip to Sight & Sound Theater
- March 26 – Communion class for children & parents
- March 26 – June 8 – Loudoun Soccer uses fields M-Th, 5-8 pm
- April 2 – “First Communion” opportunity for children
- April 9 – Palm Sunday
- April 3 – Leadership Team meeting (all welcome)
- April 14 – Good Friday on the Mountain, 6:45 pm at the trailhead
- April 16 – Easter Sunday, Sunrise service @ 6:15 am; Celebration @ 10 am
- April 28 – “Roots” – ‘Tween Group (4th-5th grade), 7-8:30 pm at Evergreen Church
- May 3 – Winchester District Clergy @ Evergreen
- May 8 – Leadership Team meeting (all welcome)
- May 12 – “Roots” – ‘Tween Group (4th-5th grade), 7-8:30 pm at Evergreen Church
- May 26 – Last day of class for Evergreen Christian Preschool
- June 9 – “Roots” Pool Party – ‘Tween Group (4th-5th grade), 7-8:30 pm
- June 12 – Leadership Team meeting (all welcome)
- June 16-18 – Annual Conference in Hampton VA
- July 10 – Leadership Team meeting (all welcome)
- July 16-21 – Youth Mission Trip to House of the Carpenter, Wheeling WV
Every person is on a spiritual journey in life; some are simply more aware of this than others. You may be just beginning to recognize this spiritual dimension to life; or you may have been consciously walking the path for years. What matters to God is where we’re heading. Are we actively seeking to draw closer to God? Or are we letting the culture around us deaden our spiritual senses and pull us further away from God? Evergreen Church invites you to come as you are, wherever you are on your journey.
Since our first worship service on October 17, 1999, Evergreen has been and is a church in which individuals and families have grown in their relationship with God – through worship, service and fellowship.
After meeting at Evergreen Mill Elementary School for 11 years, and Loudoun Country Day School for 2 more, we moved into our brand new church building on March 10, 2013, located at 19619 Evergreen Mills Road, Leesburg, VA (a half mile past Heritage High School, just outside Leesburg). This is an exciting time for you to come and see what God is doing at Evergreen Church.
We worship every Sunday at 10am. Our vision is to experience God, to exalt God, and to extend God to others. In other words, we want to know and love God, acknowledging and honoring God’s rightful place at the center of our lives, and we want to share the difference God makes in our lives with those who don’t know Him.
Visit Our Partners