It is our deep desire that you feel welcome coming as you are, and that after spending some time sensing the presence of God through the Evergreen family, you will be more aware of God’s love for you and God’s profound purpose for your life.
Current Message Series:
God HAS done great things – in Bible times, in the history of the Church, in Evergreen Church, and in our lives. And God IS doing great things – even in and through US. What IS God doing in your life? Can you see it? What does God want to do – with your willingness?
Ask now about the former days, long before your time, from the day God created humankind on the earth. Ask from one end of the heavens to the other. Has anything so great as this ever happened, or has anything like it ever been heard of? …You were shown these things so that might know that the Lord is God; besides Him there is no other. Deuteronomy 4:32, 35
June 4 – In the Beginning…
June 11 – With These Words
June 18 – Family Blessing (Elizabeth Snader)
June 25 – Change Agent
July 2 – Primary Identity (Ralph Carver)
July 9 – Claiming the Blessing
July 16 – God’s Call
Come join us!
- June 5-9 – Summer Camp #2 – Preschool Camp (mornings)
- June 9 – “Roots” Pool Party – ‘Tween Group (4th-5th grade), 6-8:30 pm, Van Roekels’
- June 10 – Breakfast Club, 8:30-10 am @ Evergreen
- June 10 – Free Life Church worship service, 5 pm (weekly on Saturdays through Aug 26)
- June 12 – Leadership Team meeting (all welcome)
- June 16-18 – Annual Conference in Hampton VA
- June 19-23 – Summer Camp #3 – Exploring God’s Creation
- June 22 – Youth KingsFest Christian Music Festival @ Kings Dominion
- June 26-30 – Summer Camp #4 – Lego Camp
- July 5 – Youth Tubing Trip @ Harpers Ferry
- July 10-14 – Summer Camp #5 – Mission Possible
- July 10 – Leadership Team meeting (all welcome)
- July 16-21 – Youth Mission Trip to House of the Carpenter, Wheeling WV
- July 28-29 – “Breaking Free” discipleship course at Evergreen
- July 24 – Summer Camp #7 – Let’s Get Moving
- July 31- August 4 – Vacation Bible School
- August 2 – Youth Pool Party after VBS
- August 7-11 – Summer Camp #7 – Spirit of Expression
- August 14 – Leadership Team meeting (all welcome)
- August 18 – Youth Guys/Girls Night Out
- August 20 – Youth End-of-Summer Pool Party, Welcome rising 6th graders!
- September 2 – Wedding @ Evergreen
- September 6 – Evergreen Christian Preschool “meet your teacher” day
- September 7 – 1st day of class for Preschool
- September 10 – Whole Church Fellowship Picnic after worship
- September 11 – Leadership Team meeting (all welcome)
- October 9 – Leadership Team meeting (all welcome)
- November 11 – Wedding @ Evergreen (sister church)
- November 13 – Leadership Team meeting (all welcome)
- December 11 – Leadership Team meeting (all welcome)
Every person is on a spiritual journey in life; some are simply more aware of this than others. You may be just beginning to recognize this spiritual dimension to life; or you may have been consciously walking the path for years. What matters to God is where we’re heading. Are we actively seeking to draw closer to God? Or are we letting the culture around us deaden our spiritual senses and pull us further away from God? Evergreen Church invites you to come as you are, wherever you are on your journey.
Since our first worship service on October 17, 1999, Evergreen has been and is a church in which individuals and families have grown in their relationship with God – through worship, service and fellowship.
After meeting at Evergreen Mill Elementary School for 11 years, and Loudoun Country Day School for 2 more, we moved into our brand new church building on March 10, 2013, located at 19619 Evergreen Mills Road, Leesburg, VA (a half mile past Heritage High School, just outside Leesburg). This is an exciting time for you to come and see what God is doing at Evergreen Church.
We worship every Sunday at 10am. Our vision is to experience God, to exalt God, and to extend God to others. In other words, we want to know and love God, acknowledging and honoring God’s rightful place at the center of our lives, and we want to share the difference God makes in our lives with those who don’t know Him.
Click here to donate
Visit Our Partners